If you would like me to help you with your pond design or plan I can do that via email or we can organise a time to chat on the phone via WhatsApp. I’m happy to give you up-to an hour of my time one-on-one.
Because it takes more time to offer one-on-one advice, I do request a donation be made to cover my time.
If you are happy to pay $100 Australian Dollars, send me an email with your planned pond ideas and I can hopefully offer you tips and tricks that should help you in your quest to build a pond, stream or waterfall.
If this is too expensive, I completely understand and that’s why I try and provide a ton of free content on this website and my youtube channel.
My goal is to help as many people as possible achieve the water feature they were always hoping for without spending a fortune.
The below dot points are the sort of information that be included in your email.
- The approximate size of your planned pond?
- The average depth
- A simple sketch of your plan
- What sort of fish or animals you want to keep inside the pond
- Any existing or planned infrastructure that you want the pond to interact with
- Any streams or waterfalls. How wide would you want them to be? How long?
- If possible I would prefer measurements in metric (we don’t really use imperial in Australia) that will save me time doing the conversion.
- Anything else you think might be relevant
Alternatively you could work all this out yourself using my downloadable pond formulas pdf for just $10 (Aussie dollars) and watching all my free content on Youtube.
My email address is [email protected] and if you are happy to go ahead, I’ll send you a link to pay the $100 and we will go from there.